Abondance Ice Rink
A stone’s throw from the village centre, the natural ice rink will fulfill your children’s last desires at the end of a day’s skiing. Sliding animals and hockey games are provided for maximum fun! Themed musical evenings are also regularly organised.
Abondance’s Natural Ice Rink
Abondance’s 740m2 ice rink is in Offaz between the gymnasium and the ice driving circuit at the entrance to the village. Many themed evenings are organised throughout the winter. Check out the calendar or the events’ programme for more information. You can rent ice skates on-site (size 25 to 47 with removable insoles and fast attachments). Certified norm helmets. Gloves are mandatory. On-site car park near to the gymnasium.
▪ Opening Times:
– Monday to Friday: 4:00-7:00 pm
– Sunday: 2:30-7:00 pm.
– accompanied children under 5 years old
– sliding pandas for beginners and Beluga whales for littluns (pushed by their parents).
– Entrance + ice skates rental: €7 for 5-15 yrs, €7.5 for adults
– Entrance without ice skates rental: €5.5 for 5-15 yrs, €6 for adults
Group reservation: +33 (0)4 50 73 76 87 every day from 8:30 am to 4:30 pm (prices upon request).
Free Trans’abondance Shuttle bus upon request.