Chapel Notre Dame de La Compassion
Located in the center of the village, the Chapel Notre Dame de la Compassion was built in 1661.
A single vessel chapel built in limestone from the country. The chapel is vaulted with two double arches. The wooden altarpiece of neoclassical style dates from 1842. Since 1999, the bell tower hosts a carillon of eight bells. According to legend, it was built on the site of another place of worship destroyed during an overflow of the torrent Chevenne.
Its appellation of origin: Notre Dame de Pitié, St Félix, St André and all the Saints ... had not been chosen at random!
Animals: Non acceptés
All year round, daily.
- Unguided individual tours available permanently